Thursday Pilates Class
First Class Is Free
Live Online Pilates Class Thursday 1.30pm
An enjoyable Thursday afternoon Pilates Class suitable for beginners to intermediate level.
The class is live online with instructor demonstration, interaction and correction throughout the class.
We use theraband, light hand weights, small pilates ball and glute loop during the class, don't worry if you dont have any equipment every exercise can be performed without.
Every class begins with a standing warm up which includes
- squats to build up strong glutes
- arm and shoulder strengthening exercises with light hand weights
- standing exercises to correct poor posture
- exercises to improve your balance
We then progress with the main matwork section
- Roll Down to the mat with a mixture of plank and push up sequences to increase our flexibilty and strength.
- A mixture of total body toning Pilates exercises.
- Cool down stretches to help prevent aches and to help lengthen the muscles.